- Money is not a means to happiness, money is a means to not having to deal with B.S
- Apart from loved ones, people are not going to give you money because they feel sorry for you, they are going to give you money because they need you or because they like what you are doing.
- Extroverts make more money, because they are people person’s and it is people that give you money. In Fact Extroverts make on average $10,000 more than introverts. The Problem with introverts is that they are too shy(cowardly), emotionally fragile, slow in thinking things over, and worrying about pleasing people. If you struggle with these problems try to be an ambivert
Laws of money
- Be transparent when handling other people’s money
- Don’t wait to make money.
- Never lend money to someone without taking collateral, be upfront with people about money policy