- Self Afrophobia
Africans pretending they are some kind of special African, and hating and mistreating other Africans. While Non Black foreigners, (who make more money than them, mistreat them in their own countries, and own disproportionate amount of the countries land) are given a pass.
2. Selling their own people into slavery on a mass scale
3. Pushing people off their land to sell to foreigners
4. Financial Dominance of AntiBlack racial groups in Black communities
You’re supposed to be like me, struggling. Other groups of people, want their people to do well. Other groups of people want their people to succeed because they see their success as the group success and they see the group success as their own success. In Black society there is this White Supremacist identity that tells us that if another Black person is succeeding then that somehow bad for me because the truth is they look at themselves and see a failure, and you can’t get along unless you see a failure too. They’re not happy unless they see other Black people failing, then they feel good because then they feel they are not being left behind.
4. Fighting and killing each other over religion.
5. Supporting people or groups that don’t support them.
6. Participation of negative racial stereotypes on media.
7. Pretending they are not Black.
8. Abandoning your own communities and institutions in favor of integration
9. Selective Hypervigilance (particularly obsession with gays) But refusing to stand up for yourself on issues that count.
Rioting over Muhammad Cartoon
10. Illegitimate Children